-: Create Folders And Files With NO! Name :-
This trick will allow you to create
files and folders without any name.
Just follow the steps as given below :-
1) Select any file or folder.
2) Right click on it, select 'Rename' or simply press
3) Press and hold the 'Alt' key. While holding the
Alt key, type numbers '0160' from the numpad.
Note :- Type the numbers '0160' from the numpad,
that is, the numbers present on the right side of the keyboard.
type the numbers which are present on top of the character keys.
4) Press Enter and the nameless file or folder will
Reason :- The file or folder that seems nameless
is actually named with a single space.
But what if you want to create another nameless file or folder
in the same directory ?
For this you will have to rename the file with 2 spaces.
the steps given below :-
1) Select file, Press 'F2'.
2) Hold 'Alt' key and type '0160' from the numpad.
3) Release the 'Alt' key. Now without doing anything
else, again hold 'Alt' key and type '0160'.
4) Press 'Enter' and you will have second nameless
file in the same directory.
5) Repeat step 3 to create as many nameless files
or folders in the same directory.
(We have a problem with deleting these folders, to do so, start your
computer in 'Safe Mode' and delete it from there.)